The initial metacentric height GMo, corrected for the free surface measured at 0° heel, shall be not less than 0.15 m
The following criteria shall be applicable:
- A-area under curve up to 30 degrees to be not less than 0.055 metre-radian.
- B-area under curve up to x degrees to be not less than 0.09 metre-radian
- C-area between 30 degrees and x degrees to be not less than 0.03 metre-radian.
- x-40 degrees or any lesser angle at which the lower edges of any openings in the hull, Superstructure or deckhouses which lead below deck and cannot be closed weathertight, would be immersed
- E-maximum GZ to occur at angle not less than 30 degrees and to be at least 0.20 metre in height
- The maximum righting arm shall occur at an angle of heel preferably exceeding 30° but not less than 25°
- The initial metacentric height GMo, corrected for free surface measured at 0° heel, shall be not less than 0.15 m
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know