- Temperature and alarm sensor for pumps
- Monitoring system for hydrocarbon gas
- Bilge level monitoring devices
- Interlock for lighting and ventilation.
- Cargo pump room should be mechanically ventilated and the capacity should be 20 air changes per hr of the volume of the pump room.
- Pump room bulkhead with ER should be class A-0.
- Spray shield around pump seals
- In order to avoid static electricity cargo is loaded directly into tanks ,the loading pipes as far as practicable should be led to the lowest area.
- Exd – light covers
- Height of double bottom in PR - B/15 or 2 meter whichever is less but not less than 1 mtr.
- An emergency intake located above 2m , the PR lower grating. The emergency intake should have damper fitted which is capable of being opened and closed from exposed main deck and grating level. – 15 air changes per hour.
- Fixed sampling line to attach portable gas meter
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know