High expansion foam for deck
- Fill the greatest space to be protected at a rate of 1 mtr in depth per minute.
- Quanity of foam should be sufficient to produce volume of foam equal to five times the volume of the largest space to be protected.
- The expansion ratio shall not exceed 1000:1
Low expansion foam for deck:-
- The expansion ratio should not be 12:1.
- The system shall be capable to discharging through fixed discharge outlets in not more than 5 minutes.
- A quantity of foam sufficient to cover to a depth of 150mm the largest single area over which the oil fuel is liable to spread.
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know