- F.W. system pipelines to be disinfected with 50 ppm chlorine solution for 4 hrs.
- Tank to be disinfected by 50 ppm solution of chlorine for 12 hrs.
- Tank Drained, Hosed with F.W., Cleaning with Rags
- Manhole door gaskets to be renewed
- Suction / Filling V/V to be O/Hd
- Fill shore filling Pipeline with 100 ppm Chlorine soln. & maaintain for 1 hour
- Disinfection of shore line
- Paint to be observed for cracks
- If Paint is cracked ~ surrounding area to be cleaned, brushing, chipping etc. (base metal to be exposed)
- Epoxy Paint to be used for painting ; sometimes the entire tank needs to be recoated as touch up may not be possible