- Clean the surface before trying to remove the broken stud.
- Flatten the broken end.
- Punch with centering punch at the centre of broken stud.
- Use a small drill to make a hole on the broken stud , ensure no damage to threads.
- Again drill a little bigger hole and ensure no damage to threads
- Use the stud extractor to remove the broken stud by rotating in anti clockwise direction
- Note-- stud extractor has a left handed thread. We can also remive the broken stud by using WD 40 and turning the stud with the help of screw driver or chiesel
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators