- Open JCW inlet and outlet, purge the unit , check for leak.
- Check pump pressure
- Expansion tank needs to.top up
- Confirm nothing left inside crankcase
- Open spring air , control air , check for leak
- Start LO pump , check LO flow and check for any leak
- Inspect crankcase for any rags or tool
- Confirm bolts are secured with locking wire.
- Turn engine few revolutions and check amperage
- Open fuel inlet valve , check for recirculation and leak
- Check for cylinder lubrication ( press prelube on HMI in case of Alpha lubrication or manual cranking )
- Open indicator cock , check starting air valve for any leak.
- Increase cylinder lubrication for that unit.
- Carry out long blowthrough.
- Try out main engine on ahead and astern direction
- Check exhaust valve operation
- Check exhaust gas temp and leakage.
- Check piston cooling oil temp
- Check scav temp:
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know