- Change the switch to manual position on the switch board.
- Check the L.O sump level and condition
- Open the moisture drain valve.
- Open the compressor discharge valve & charging valve of air bottle.
- Open cooling water system valves.
- Turn the compressor flywheel by hand (one turn).
- Start the motor, after draining the moisture shut the drain valve.
- Check the motor ampere consumed.
- Check the pressure gauge readings.
- Frequently drain the moisture.
- When charging full, open drain valve and stop the compressor
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
You've shared some excellent material. I'm grateful for this post because it contains a lot of useful information. Thank you for sharing this piece of writing. 100 cfm air compressorReplyDelete
Great job for publishing such a nice article. Your article isn’t only useful but it is additionally really informative. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us.Air nailerReplyDelete