- Drain down the entire charge into the double bottom tank through the dumping valve.
- When the tank is empty, open the manhole door which located one on top and other on side.
- Make force ventilation by blower fan through the manhole door at least 24 hrs.
- Then check the tank atmosphere by Davy’s safety lamp.
- If the flame burns clearly, the tank atmosphere is free from explosive or fatal gas.
- Enter into the tank and clear the sludge and wipe out with cotton rags. During entering the tank ventilation must be provided continuously.
- One competent person must stand near the entrance to keep on wa
- Use spark proof torch and lamp. Naked light and smoking not allowed in the vicinity
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know