- Make sure FO circulating pump is running, or else start pp
- Take sufficient water in boiler , ensure from gauge glass.
- Change over boiler control from auto to emergency mode.
- Start FD fan and open damper to max position . Run sufficient time ie, 3 minute ( pre purge) .After purging adjust the damper to minimum.
- Start pilot burner DO pump.
- Put ignition switch ON , spark will generate.
- Manually operate the solinoid valve to open DO to pilot burner
- Once pilot burner ignited , manually operate solinoid valve to open FO toain burner.
- After 10 second of main burner fired , put off ignitor and pilot burner.
- Adjust air fuel ratio manually by observing smoke
- Keep close watch on boiler
- Once boiler pressure reached to required pressure close the solenoid valve for main burner manually.
- Keep damper to max position for 1 minute
- Stop FD fan
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait to read. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Boiler installation Uxbridge