- Lock steering gear in mid position
- Remove the earth wire
- Measure clearances ( rudder drop and jumping clearances )
- Fix eye bolt to rudder stock and take load with the help of chain block at strong point provided
- Remove the bolts of gand housing and remove gland packing.
- Remove the locking ring
- Remove grease plug
- Remove the moving cone which is in 2 pieces( boted with each other). Put eye bolt diametrically opposite.
- Remove the bottom half which is also in 2 pieces and attached to ahip structure via chocks
- **Note - The bearing is conical shaped to locate the rudder stock . The bearing top and bottom half is on 2 halves
- Material - Cast iron (CI has self lubricating property and greater shock absorber)
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Very well written article. It was an awesome article to read. about Whmis Training Toronto Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it.ReplyDelete