- Inform to C/E
- Inform to bridge, take the permission to stop the engine
- Gradually reduce the engine and then stop.
- Cooldown the engine.
- Check the inside parts of the crankcase inspection.
- Made necessary repaired.
- Reset O.M.D and start engine
Actions after receiving alarm from OMD
- Note the position of the crankcase chamber having hot spot pointed by the sampling knob.
- Operate the selector button; turn the sampling valve knob to zero position or zero check, alarm should stop.
- Operate the check button the meter should swing on the scale and alarm should sound / operate
- Release the selector button, if the alarm comes from the same crankcase channel then it is confirmed that the alarm is not false.
I am grateful to this blog site providing special as well as useful understanding concerning this subject. stove alarm for elderlyReplyDelete