- Control air dryer usually take the form of a refrigeration system to drop the temperature of the air below its dew point .
- The water droplets will collect on the surface of the fridge evaporator where they are led to an automatic drain.
- Further removal of water from the chilled air is effected by making the air swirl through a separating chamber where the water droplets collect on the outter surfaces.
- In some cases finallybthe air air can be led through dryers containing silica gel or activated alumina which will remove any remaining moisture from the air .
- This form of dryer must be fitted with means of refrigeration.
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators