- Residues of cargo subjected to Annex 1 , 2 & 3.
- Poly Chlorinated benyl(PCB)
- Garbage of Annex V , contain more than traces of heavy metal.
- Refined petroleum compounds like halogen compounds.
- Sewage sludge and sludge oil either of which is not generated onboard.
- Exhaust gas cleaning system residues.
- PVC proibited
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators