- K- From bearing flange face to end face of shaft.
- K1- for measuring K1 , slacken compressor side bearing by around 5 to 6 mm and pull it out using extractor tool .Then push the shaft towards compressor side.
- Screw the extractor device on to the inner bearing bush of the compressor end and pull out the bearing about 5 to 6 mm
- Push the rotor towards the compressor side measure K1.
- Same way for measuring K2 , pull the rotor towards turbine side measure the dimension K2
- In manual required valus of K ,L and M will be given .
- Basically we are measuring the end play ie, distance between turbine wheel and casing on either side.
- K value will give an indication of thrust bearing weardown
visit our website and check our latest guide of best beekeeping veils hatsReplyDelete
It was a really nice to reading blog post. I have been a huge fan of your blog posts for many years. Thanks for always being there.Oxygen cylinder refill price in BangladeshReplyDelete