- RT flex uses common rail fuel injection through solinoid valves . ME uses FIVA valves to actuate hydraullic piston for fuel injection.
- RT flex uses 200 bar servo oil rail for exhaust valve actuation while ME uses FIVA\ELVA valves for hydraulic actuator operation
- RT uses conventional fuel pumps to pressurize common rail via camshaft and engine driven servo oil pumps to operate actuator and solenoid valves. Me uses only engine driven servo oil pumps to actuate both fuel pumps and exhaust valves
- RT flex uses four electronic valves one for exhaust valve opening and other 3 for fuel injection per cylinder.
- RT flex has a small camshaft for fuel pumps while ME has no camshaft.
- RT flex uses FCM 200( Flex control module) ME uses MPC
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know