ME-BThe ME-B design is based on mechanical MC-C range with electronic controls that provide improved operational economy and flexibility, and manoeuvrability.
ME-B programme now comprises a total output range from 3,200 kW to 19,040 kW.
- Electronic fuel injection control
- Fuel economy
- High power reliability
- Longer time between overhauls
- Low propeller speed
- Better vessel manoeuvrability
- Very low life-cycle costs
- Tier II emissions compliance.
ME- CME-C engines are a more compact form of ME-B .
The ME-C advantages
- Fully integrated electronic control
- Low SFOC
- Superior performance parameters
- Appropriate fuel injection pressure and rate shaping at any load
- Improved emission characteristics
- Smokeless operation at any load
- Lower NOx on command.
I read this article, it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. Thanking you for such an informative article.yanmar marineReplyDelete
You are providing good knowledge. It is really helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge.about mercruiser alpha one. Continue sharing your data. Thank you.ReplyDelete
check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest.alligator tours fort Lauderdale Genuinely it is good and instructive information. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete
can ME-C engines also be retrofitted to dual-fuel operationReplyDelete
Yes. It can be done.Delete