ME-BThe ME-B design is based on mechanical MC-C range with electronic controls that provide improved operational economy and flexibility, and manoeuvrability.
ME-B programme now comprises a total output range from 3,200 kW to 19,040 kW.
- Electronic fuel injection control
- Fuel economy
- High power reliability
- Longer time between overhauls
- Low propeller speed
- Better vessel manoeuvrability
- Very low life-cycle costs
- Tier II emissions compliance.
ME- CME-C engines are a more compact form of ME-B .
The ME-C advantages
- Fully integrated electronic control
- Low SFOC
- Superior performance parameters
- Appropriate fuel injection pressure and rate shaping at any load
- Improved emission characteristics
- Smokeless operation at any load
- Lower NOx on command.