- Check paintwork is completed.
- Hull repair is completed.
- All Tank plugs are in place.
- All Anodes are fitted, grease/paper used to cover them during painting is removed.
- Echo Sounder Transducer is cleaned of paper & grease.
- Propeller rope guard is fitted properly in place.
- Oil is not leaking from stern tube.
- Propeller is free from paint & free from any other object.
- Check freedom of movement of rudder with steering gear, smooth movement.
- Jumping & Pintle clearances taken.
- Rudder plugs are in place.
- Sea Grids are in place & secured properly.
- Ensure all sea v/v's are shut.
- Ensure all tanks are at same level as when entry
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know