- Shut steam and water cocks than open the drain cock.
- After draining water from the sight glass, there is nothing come out, both steam and water cocks are good in condition.
- Open the steam cock side, blow out the steam.
- Close the steam cock side, the steam connection is clear.
- Open the water cock side, blow out the water.
- Close the water cock side, the water connection is clear.
- Close the drain cock.
- Open the water cock, water should then gradually come rise up to the top of the gauge glass.
- Open the steam cock, the water in the glass should fall to the level of the water in the boiler.
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Your content is amazing, your knowledge is really commendable. I'm genuinely impressed with your skills and knowledge. Please share more information like this.ReplyDelete
Klinger Gauge Glass