- C/E to be informed and then inform bridge. If steaming then there is some buffer time to sort out the fault.
- Trace the alarm events in the data logger; this will give some lead to what might have been the initial problem.
- Man the E/R if UMS ship. Or Change over the boiler and see if the other is working fine on Auto.
- call for assistance and report matter to Electrical officer
- If total automation failure then run on Emergency Mode. Procedures will be laid down in the SMS Manual
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know