- Limit switch for all 6 directions-fwd, aft, port, starboard, lowering and hoisting.
- Mechanical stoppers in case limit switch fails.
- Overload trip.
- Electromagnetic brake. Release by availability of electric power.- Fail safe arrangement
- Rail guard over the pulley
- Mechanical locking arrangement for rough weather
- Locking arrangement and hook for safe carriage of load.
- Clear marking of Safe working load on crane.
- Breakers at various places. One in engine room and another in ECR.
- It shall be operate in 50 list and 20 trim.
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Such beautifully written. And the information provided is very useful. Thanks for sharing such informative and interesting article. Check this out too overhead crane manufacturers.Thanks!ReplyDelete
I appreciate you providing this information to us. Give in this manner as you go on. If you are looking for overhead crane training kindly click the link. Thanks a lot.ReplyDelete