- Formation of layer of scales on the furnace wall at the water side can cause overheating and bulging defect on the furnace shell.
- Bulging in water tube is due to calcium scale deposition on tube walls which cause improper heat transfer.
- In smoke tube due to carbon deposits bulging is caused.
- Low water level in boiler.
- Misalignment of burner can cause overheating which will further cause bulging.
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know