- Steam is formed when water vaporizes to form a gas.
- This is done by giving latent heat of vaporization to water.
- By this water will convert into vapor.
- When the work is done (i.e. steam has given up its latent heat), steam condenses and becomes condensate.
- Now the condensate will not be able to work same as the steam.
- So now the thermal efficiency will reduce as efficient steam is mixed with the condensate.
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know