- The refrigeration compressors are delivered in a standard execution with built-in heating coils or rod in the crankcase.
- The purpose of the heating coil or rod is to keep the oil in the crankcase warm even during standstill of the compressor. This ensures a low content of refrigerant in the oil.
- Too much refrigerant in the oil makes it loose its lubricating properties. This may lead to damage of the movable parts in the compressor.
- Further, the danger exists that the oil, during start-up of the compressor, foams so vigorously that the lubricating pressure will disappear.
- Before start-up the heating rod should be switched on for at least 8 hours.
- The heating coil or rod must not be switched on if the oil level in the vessel is below minimum in the sight glass. While the compressor is operating, it is usually switched off.
- Further, remember to switch off the heating rod if the compressor crankcase is opened for inspection.
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts.Please let me know