- The internal of the Fresh Water Generator is coated with 2 layers of Nordtec Ceramic 2212 FDA (Food grade coating).
- It is developed for Freshwater generators. It is designed as an abrasion resistant and fluid flow ceramic coating.
- It coating is reinforced with ceramic and carbide particles to obtain a high level of abrasion and erosion resistance and physical, mechanical strength.
- The outside of the Fresh Water Generator, is primed and coated with two component paint.
- As per manual – shell is coated with Neoprene coating and top cover- pure epoxy coating & bottom cover- Neoprene coating
The electrohydraulic control mechanisms of the ME engine replace the following components of the conventional MC engine: Chain drive for camshaft Camshaft with fuel cams, exhaust cams and indicator cams Fuel pump actuating gear, including roller guides and reversing mechanism Conventional fuel pressure booster and VIT system Exhaust valve actuating gear and roller guides Engine driven starting air distributor Electronic governor with actuator Regulating shaft Engine side control console Mechanical cylinder lubricators. The Engine Control System of the ME engine comprises: Control units Hydraulic power supply unit Hydraulic cylinder units, including: Electronically controlled fuel injection, and Electronically controlled exhaust valve activation Electronically controlled starting air valves Electronically controlled auxiliary blowers Integrated electronic governor functions Tacho system Electronically controlled Alpha lubricators